- Dates are easy to digest so they don’t exhaust your stomach after fasting.
- Breaking the fast with dates can quickly bring down the great hunger and we will not rush into excessive food right after breaking the fast, which can cause digestion disorders.
- Taking dates prepare our stomach to receive the food after being inactive through out the day by activating the release of digestive secretions and juices.
- Dates are very rich with ‘natural’ sugary energy which is a best nutrient for the brain cells and nerves.
- Dates protects us from having constipation as a result of change in the eating times or low fiber intakes during fasting days.
- The alkaline salts in dates can adjust the acidity of blood resulting from excessive intake of meat and carbohydrates which can cause a lot of hereditary diseases such as as diabetes, gout, renal stones, gall bladder inflammations, high blood pressure and hemorrhoids.
- Eating AJWA dates in the Morning will not cause you harm by poison or evil magic the whole day.
So, have you got your Ajwa Dates for this coming Ramadhan? 🙂